Thursday, October 9, 2014

Kinder blog is open

Welcome to the new Kindergarten Candy Land Blog!  I'm so excited to get to share this with you.  My hope is that this will give you just a snap shot of the great things happening in the kindergarten classroom.  That it will give you some material to talk with your student about what happened at school today.  That it will eliminate the "I don't know? or we did nothing!" answers that five year olds so often give.  I also envision it being a place for students to showcase some of their best work and the projects they are proud of.  I'm excited for this learning experience for me as well,  the undertaking of teaching kindergarten in this very digital world we live in, so glad you are joining/partnering with me on the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com